[Milton-L] theatrical milton

Schwartz, Louis lschwart at richmond.edu
Wed May 3 15:11:37 EDT 2017

Congratulations!

Louis

======================
Louis Schwartz
Professor of English
Chair, Department of English
University of Richmond
Richmond, VA  23173
Office:  Ryland Hall 308
(804) 289-8315
lschwart at richmond.edu<mailto:lschwart at richmond.edu>

From: <milton-l-bounces at richmond.edu> on behalf of Brendan Prawdzik <brendanprawdzik at gmail.com>
Date: Wednesday, May 3, 2017 at 2:37 PM
To: "milton-l at lists.richmond.edu" <Milton-L at lists.richmond.edu>
Subject: [Milton-L] theatrical milton

Dear scholars of the Milton list,

I first hopped onto this email train in 2009, I believe, just as I was shifting from being a Berkeley graduate student to being a postdoctoral scholar at the Clark Library.  Many of you have been of immense help and encouragement - the latter a commodity all too much in need by graduate students and Ph.D.s.

Several of the list's conversations have fed, one way or another, into my book, Theatrical Milton: Politics and Poetics of the Staged Body, which has now been published by Edinburgh University Press (April 18, 2017, and distributed in North America by Oxford University Press, May 1, 2017).

I hope that you will find this self-promotion relevant to your ongoing studies.

Cheers,

Brendan

--
Dr. Brendan Prawdzik