[Milton-L] theatrical milton

Neil Forsyth neil.forsyth at unil.ch
Wed May 3 14:44:55 EDT 2017

Many thanks Brendan. I look forward to reading your new book. I have enjoyed your contributions to the list over the years.

Neil

On 03 May 2017, at 20:37, Brendan Prawdzik <brendanprawdzik at gmail.com<mailto:brendanprawdzik at gmail.com>> wrote:

Dear scholars of the Milton list,

I first hopped onto this email train in 2009, I believe, just as I was shifting from being a Berkeley graduate student to being a postdoctoral scholar at the Clark Library.  Many of you have been of immense help and encouragement - the latter a commodity all too much in need by graduate students and Ph.D.s.

Several of the list's conversations have fed, one way or another, into my book, Theatrical Milton: Politics and Poetics of the Staged Body, which has now been published by Edinburgh University Press (April 18, 2017, and distributed in North America by Oxford University Press, May 1, 2017).

I hope that you will find this self-promotion relevant to your ongoing studies.

Cheers,

Brendan

--
Dr. Brendan Prawdzik

BA Rutgers University, 2001
PhD The University of California, Berkeley, 2009