[Milton-L] theatrical milton

Brendan Prawdzik brendanprawdzik at gmail.com
Wed May 3 14:37:54 EDT 2017

Dear scholars of the Milton list,

I first hopped onto this email train in 2009, I believe, just as I was
shifting from being a Berkeley graduate student to being a postdoctoral
scholar at the Clark Library.  Many of you have been of immense help and
encouragement - the latter a commodity all too much in need by graduate
students and Ph.D.s.

Several of the list's conversations have fed, one way or another, into my
book, *Theatrical Milton: Politics and Poetics of the Staged Body*, which
has now been published by Edinburgh University Press (April 18, 2017, and
distributed in North America by Oxford University Press, May 1, 2017).

I hope that you will find this self-promotion relevant to your ongoing
studies.

Cheers,

Brendan

--
Dr. Brendan Prawdzik

BA Rutgers University, 2001
PhD The University of California, Berkeley, 2009