[Milton-L] Support for Duquesne University Press.

Watt, James jwatt at butler.edu
Thu Feb 9 18:29:12 EST 2017

I am heartened by the responses on this list to the action of the President of Duquesne University. And I will get a letter off to him in the next few days. But I doubt whether we will be able to prevail given the current business model of University administration. When everything is by, of, and for the bottom line, you can't expect beauty and truth to prevail.

On the other hand, Nancy Charleton's suggestion is, I think, a practical one and may well appeal to the business office so I salute her.

Jim Watt