[Milton-L] Express Support for Duquesne U P

Kemmer Anderson kanderso at mccallie.org
Thu Feb 9 10:49:28 EST 2017

Thanks for making this possible. Kemmer
At this critical time in history when language seems to twitter away, a
dialogue of published works on John Milton is essential to the survival of
the Republic. In the spirit of John Shawcross and Richard Du Rocher and
future scholars to come, I hope Duquesne University Press will continue to
maintain a rich history of Milton scholarship.