[Milton-L] Fwd: [SHARP-L] Duquesne University Press closing

Sara van den Berg vandens at slu.edu
Sat Feb 4 11:31:50 EST 2017

The message that Greg Barnhisel sent to SHARP, and that Hannibal forwarded
to this list, suggests a letter to the President, with his Assistant's
email.  I did so, and copied Greg.  He replied that he was grateful to have
a copy.  I believe he and the English faculty are mounting a protest.

Sara van den Berg