[Milton-L] Fwd: [SHARP-L] Duquesne University Press closing

Sara van den Berg vandens at slu.edu
Fri Feb 3 22:07:00 EST 2017

I have written to the DU President's office, and sent a copy to Greg
Benhisel, the English Dept. Chair, who replied saying that he and his
colleagues are protesting the decision.  A few years ago, the University of
Missouri Press was also scheduled for elimination but the decision was
reversed after many people wrote in protest.  I hope that can happen again
in this case.

Sara van den Berg