[Milton-L] Milton Resists

Tamara Goeglein tgoeglei at fandm.edu
Wed Feb 1 13:29:06 EST 2017

Last week, Franklin & Marshall College’s Writers House hosted a “Writers Resist” event, which was modeled after the NYC “Writers Resist.” Faculty and students were invited to select and read resistance writings, most of which were contemporary, not surprisingly. I put together the attached short piece from Paradise Lost. You might find it interesting. Please note that its intended audience is undergraduate students. I take some liberties too.

----
Tamara A. Goeglein, PhD
Professor of English
Interim Director, The Phillips Museum of Art
Franklin & Marshall College
Lancaster, PA 17604

Tel: 717.358.4289 (English Department Office)
Tel: 717.358.4662 (Phillips Museum Office)
Fax: 717.358.4156