[Milton-L] John Milton's Birthday

Jonathan Olson jonathan.olson at gmail.com
Mon Dec 11 01:04:05 EST 2017

This birthday band would not be the first to embellish Milton with
internal-combustion revving. Grant Hart, oft mentioned in this forum, used
them (in tandem with Jerry Allison-style percussion a la Buddy Holly's
Peggy Sue) to interpret the Expulsion:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Zi3zQr3A-4&list=PL75nF7DxleGFz4sD0AtmKBsa8O7TFLMBZ

Jonathan