[Milton-L] off-topic: Question about celebration events on your campus

Shannon Reed shannon.reed at gmail.com
Thu Apr 27 11:36:57 EDT 2017

Please forgive the off-topic post, and please send replies to my private
email account.

I'm part of task force charged with re-thinking our various celebration
events on campus (Celebration of Student learning, Celebration of faculty
research, Biology dept student poster session, etc).

It turns out that it is not easy to find out what other colleges and
universities are doing, so I thought I'd post my query here.  What does
your campus do? Do you have multiple events? Or a week-long celebration?
I'm especially keen to hear from folks who like what their campus is doing.

Thank you for your indulgence,
Shannon Reed