[Milton-L] Facebook Marathon

James Rovira jamesrovira at gmail.com
Thu Apr 27 09:23:32 EDT 2017

Off-topic, but perhaps helpful. Facebook has a two-step verification option in which whenever you try to log in from a new browser you have to enter a unique code generated by the Facebook app on your phone. That makes it very difficult for people not using your home computer to log in to your account.

Jim R

Dr. James Rovira
Chair and Associate Prof. of English
Mississippi College