[Milton-L] On another subject...Milton's Cottage

Terrance Lindall tlindall at gmail.com
Tue Apr 4 12:38:46 EDT 2017

First, thanks to John Savoie for his comment!

John Dugdale Bradley, Trustee of Milton's Cottage, really needs everyone to
get behind his effort to raise an endowment for the trust. They really need
some major donors. Naming rights are offered. Do any of your know some
wealthy people who might consider this?

All of this at a time when universities, libraries, publishers and museums
have financial problems. The Metropolitan Museum itself had a $10,000,000
deficit!

Fortunately my Williamsburg Art & Historical Center has no deficits.
Reason: we never spend more that we take in.

contact John Bradley here: endowments at miltonscottage.org