[Milton-L] Cromwell bio?

Bob Blair bblair48 at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 25 19:49:23 EDT 2016

Morrill's list ins interesting.  I've read (at least parts) of them all, but only Anti\onia Fraser's makes the "top ten" cut for me.  Coward's I expected to like but found shallow.  Few remember that the American "Bull Moose" president, Theodore Roosevelt is among the throng of Cromwell biographers.  I haven't read it, but probably will give it a try someday: Oliver Cromwell / by Theodore Roosevelt.

|   |