[Milton-L] Poetry

James Rovira jamesrovira at gmail.com
Tue Sep 6 09:54:00 EDT 2016

That was great, Evan, thank you. It works the same way over here: there isn't a single instance of a university becoming better at what it does by being corporatized.

It's all about reducing public spending in sectors that don't feed directly into corporations: education is bad in this model, at least until it becomes corporate and for-profit and all instructors work piecework so that owners can reap the benefits. In the meantime, our massively bloated and wasteful defense spending keeps increasing, supported by foreign policy commitments that guarantee endless war.

Jim R