[Milton-L] Poetry

Carol Barton, Ph.D., CPCM cbartonphd1 at verizon.net
Mon Sep 5 17:35:36 EDT 2016

“They would not listen, they did not know how
Perhaps they’ll listen now . . . “

I tried to warn them about this, on the Chronicle, on Milton-L, and anywhere else I thought I would be heard, almost 30 years ago. Being firmly ensconced in both worlds, I could see what was happening, little bit by little bit, as the bureaucrats got more and more enmeshed in the “business” of teaching.

I am sad to see it, being (when I can afford it, these days) one of those abominably-paid adjuncts.

Best to all,

Carol Barton