[Milton-L] Poetry

Robert Oventile rsoventile at earthlink.net
Mon Sep 5 16:39:09 EDT 2016

Dear HFW, David, Nancy, and Milton-L participants:

Is the following comment

1. too obvious to be worth mentioning?
2. already stated in this or another thread somewhere?
3. an invitation to unproductive standoffs among firmly held positions?
4. mistaken?
5. worth saying?

The comment: The last person who would want to quarantine contemporary
politics from a discussion of John Milton would be John Milton.

If any of 1-4, I withdraw the comment.

If at all 5, I look forward to any responses to the comment.

In solidarity with reasonable reasons, moderate hopes, and compassionate
love,
Robert Oventile