[Milton-L] Poetry

Savoie, John jsavoie at siue.edu
Mon Sep 5 16:19:04 EDT 2016

Some important truths in what you say Hugh, but the academic bureaucracy has been overwhelmingly left and far-left for decades. Even having a dedicated course on Milton is thought, however absurdly, by many to be stodgy, conservative and reactionary. The enemy of free-thought on campuses is hardly right-wing think tanks.

John Savoie