[Milton-L] NEH seminar

Julia Walker walker at geneseo.edu
Sat Oct 15 23:35:49 EDT 2016

As a personal FYI, let me say that these NEH things are terrific. I
participated in Tom Roche's Virgil/Ariosto/Tasso/Spenser extravaganza back
in the 80's (with chunks of Milton dragged in by me and Marshall Grossman);
 and a decade later I took Stephen Murray's cathedral class, Gothic in the
^Ile de France.  Both were both exciting and useful, albeit in wildly
different ways.  So whether it is a topic you work with or a
now-for-something-completely-different or a chance to spend some time in a
great library, these seminars can be invaluable.

Cheers,
Julia

--
Thumbbbbbed on my iPad.