[Milton-L] NEH seminar

Richard A. Strier rastrier at uchicago.edu
Fri Oct 14 13:01:09 EDT 2016

I do not know whether this will be of interest to participants in this list, but I thought I would mention that I am offering an NEH seminar for College Teachers on King Lear this summer at the U of Chicago (July 10-28).  Tenured and non-tenured and non-tenure-track instructors (but not graduate students) are invited to apply.

The website, giving the details about the content of the seminar, the stipend, eligibility, etc is:

https://lucian.uchicago.edu/blogs/neh2017lear/

One does not have to be an official "Shakespearean" to apply.

Richard Strier
Sulzberger Distinguished Service Professor Emeritus
Department of English
University of Chicago
1115 E. 58th St.
Chicago, IL 60637