[Milton-L] Off topic (PSA)

Carol Barton, Ph.D., CPCM cbartonphd1 at verizon.net
Tue Jun 7 15:18:56 EDT 2016

Hi, all!
If you receive an e-mail from anyone with the domain @edu-email.org saying something like this, delete it:
Hi,
hope you're doing well. I had hard times trying to open some of the
links you provide on your website today. Are you the right person to...
send them to so they can be taken care of? Thank you and have a great
day.

--
Stacy Thornton

"Nothing is impossible, the word itself says 'I'm possible'!"
Audrey Hepburn

The DNS is a Google account in California. Do NOT respond to it; doing so will make yours a "confirmed" (active) e-mail address that will likely be sold to interested spammers.

Best to all,

Carol Barton

Carol Barton, PhD, CPCM

A THOUGHT FOR TODAY:
One of the truest tests of integrity is its blunt refusal to be compromised.

Chinua Achebe, writer and professor (16 Nov 1930-2013)