[Milton-L] Not Milton, but a Miltonist in the NYT . . .

Arlene Stiebel amstiebel at aol.com
Mon Jul 25 17:40:35 EDT 2016

Posting a link to the article (which is a political statement and not Milton commentary) on this list invites a response.

And so Prof. Strier responded.  I would maintain that the harm was introducing the topic here to begin with, whether the NY Times article was authored by a Miltonist or not.

-- Arlene