[Milton-L] Not Milton, but a Miltonist in the NYT . . .

Richard A. Strier rastrier at uchicago.edu
Mon Jul 25 16:21:36 EDT 2016

Good article EXCEPT it's turn to taking back its praise for Hillary.  The "both candidates are uninspiring" seems to me a bad position.  I think Hillary is a good candidate, and that she works, and will work, within the realm of actual politics -- where plenty can be done, if one is not looking for miracles.
RS