[Milton-L] The 2017 Conference on John Milton

William Silverman william.silverman at svu.edu
Fri Jan 22 21:31:48 EST 2016

David,

This is wonderful news. I am looking forward to continuing the tradition.
Thanks for taking the lead on this.

Best,
William

*

Dr. William John Silverman, Jr.
Assistant Professor of English
Division of Humanities
Southern Virginia University

Vice President, Mormon Scholars in the Humanities
http://www.mormonscholars.net/