[Milton-L] Information on William B. Hunter

Carol Barton, Ph.D., CPCM cbartonphd1 at verizon.net
Tue Jan 19 18:46:44 EST 2016

Thank you, Hugh. For this purpose--I would also recommend checking some of
the book jackets of his published works, such as _The Milton Encyclopedia_.

A side comment that wouldn't mean much to non-Miltonists: Bill died on the
birthday of his friend and colleague, John Shawcross.

Happy New Year and best to all,

Carol Barton