[Milton-L] FW: Information on William B. Hunter

Jameela Lares jameela.lares at usm.edu
Tue Jan 19 13:43:41 EST 2016

Fellow Miltonists,

A friend sent me the following query and is agreeable to my sending it along to you.  I am sure some of you have far more of this information than do it.  If so, could you please pass it along to him?  Thanks!

Jameela Lares, Ph.D.
Professor of English
University of Southern Mississippi
118 College Drive, #5037