[Milton-L] Oliver Sacks

Brendan Prawdzik brendanprawdzik at gmail.com
Tue Jan 5 16:52:51 EST 2016

I think that this makes perfect sense in regards to the poet who sends down
an arch-angel to tell us to "dream not of other worlds" before showing us
how to do so.

PL 7.581, btw.

Brendan

On Tue, Jan 5, 2016 at 4:45 PM, Nancy Charlton <charltonwordorder1 at gmail.com
> wrote:

> http://mobile.nytimes.com/2015/07/26/opinion/my-periodic-table.html
>
> Today's NYT reports on the discovery of Element 113 of the periodic table
> and offers thoughts on the naming of the elements. In Op-Ed, Oliver Sacks
> weighs in with interchange of ideas on consciousness from senior
> physicists. He speaks of his early fascination with physics rather than
> neurology and psychology, and of the skies "powdered with stars,"
> line attributed to Milton.
>
> I didn't recognize the line offhand, but am delighted to see the evidence
> of wonder in a very imaginative scientist.
>
> Próspero Annie nuevo,
>
> Nancy Charlton

Dr. Brendan Prawdzik

BA Rutgers University, 2001
PhD The University of California, Berkeley, 2009