[Milton-L] Milton and 'Alien'

Jonathan Olson jonathan.olson at gmail.com
Sun Dec 18 17:11:56 EST 2016

Interesting video, Ross! I believe it was made by a fan rather than the
filmmakers because at least three minutes of it is footage from Aronofsky's
last movie, Noah.

But I wonder if the upcoming Alien: Covenant will have Miltonic echoes of
some sort because the production was originally titled Alien: Paradise Lost!

Jonathan