[Milton-L] Land skipping

Kemmer Anderson kanderso at mccallie.org
Fri Aug 26 11:47:34 EDT 2016

Landscape: The blurb by Lawrence Mathis (poet-architect) for my new poetry
book, Palamedes: The Lost Muse of Justice, reads as follows: "With these
poems Anderson has again shown that in capable hands the mythic landscape,
the deep stuff of humanity, is ever relevant, ever fresh, and ever telling
of our common nature."
Interesting use of word...."mythic landscape" and "nature."   Peace, Kemmer
Anderson