[Milton-L] Ernst Fleischer

John Hale john.hale at otago.ac.nz
Thu Aug 4 16:23:37 EDT 2016

Thank you Martin.
Fleischer must have had plenty of English contacts, then, who will have told him about the cultural sensation when De Doctrina was rediscovered and two years later at long last reached print.
He makes the point about his edn of De Doctrina that it is much better priced than the first edition, the plush two-volume one printed by  Cambridge U. P.  If so, might there be a copy or two which went back to England?

John Hale