[Milton-L] Ernst Fleischer

John Hale john.hale at otago.ac.nz
Wed Aug 3 20:24:36 EDT 2016

?Something is amiss in the presentation of this exchange on my screen, so forgive me any repetition.

Ernst Fleischer's version of De Doctrina, Leipzig 1827, is briefly discussed in our edition (Oxford 2012, Intro pp. xxxii-xxxiii).

We had valuable help from the U of Michigan, whose copy we used on-line. Thanks are recorded on p. vii to Michael Schoenfeldt and Aaron McCullough of that place.

John Hale