[Milton-L] victory conditions

Margaret Thickstun mthickst at hamilton.edu
Thu Apr 14 15:55:41 EDT 2016

And we have circled back to Samuel Johnson: "surely no man could have
fancied that he read "Lycidas" with pleasure, had he not known its
author." The man was sure of his opinions.

I have very much enjoyed this discussion, even if I am a lurker.--Margie

--
Margaret Thickstun
Jane Watson Irwin Professor of Literature