[Milton-L] CFP: Milton Society panels at RSA 2017, Chicago
f.mohamed00 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 13 13:36:10 EDT 2016
*Call for Papers*
*RSA Chicago, 30 March - 1 April 2017*
The Milton Society of America seeks panels and papers for its sessions at
the annual meeting of the Renaissance Society of America. As an Associate
Organization, the MSA may submit up to five guaranteed panels.
Proposals covering any aspect of Milton studies will be given full
consideration, but especially desirable are those considering Milton’s
- Reformation and radicalism
*Panels *must be organized by a current member of the MSA. Required are the
- a session title of no more than 15 words;
- a 1-2 page description of the panel;
- an abstract of 1-2 pages for each of its papers;
- a 150-word version of each paper abstract;
- a list of audio-visual requests, if any, and session keywords; and
- 300-word *curricula vitae* for the panel organizer and presenters,
including full names, institutional affiliations, and email addresses.
*Papers *may be submitted by anyone. Required are the following:
- an abstract of 1-2 pages
- a condensed abstract of 150 words;
- a title of no more than fifteen words;
- audio-visual requirements, if any, and a list of keywords; and
- a 300-word *curriculum vitae.*
Please send all materials to Feisal Mohamed (fmohamed at gc.cuny.edu
<fmohamed at gc.cuny.edu?subject=Submission%20for%20MSA%20panels%20at%20RSA%20Chicago>).
*The deadline for submissions is 20 May 2016. *
All participants in the Chicago conference must be members of the
Renaissance Society of America.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Milton-L