[Milton-L] CFP: 2017 meeting of the RSA, "The Language of Reform"

Fleck, Andrew J ajfleck at utep.edu
Thu Apr 7 19:56:27 EDT 2016

?Dear Colleagues-

It was great to see many of you at the RSA meeting in Boston last week. It's hard to believe, but the meeting of RSA in Chicago in 2017 is already being planned. Mark Rankin and I are organizing five interdisciplinary sessions at the 2017 RSA for the CRRS on the broad topic of "The Language of Reform." Some of the papers in these sessions will be included in a special-topic issue of Reformation. We would love to receive abstracts for papers from Miltonists as well as others working in history, art history, musicology, or any of the other disciplines that come to the RSA, so please help us to spread the word about these sessions. See the attached PDF of our Call for Papers for details or feel free to contact me directly if you have questions.

Thanks! Hope to see you in Chicago next spring!

Andy

Andrew Fleck                                         Miners put an end to darkness,
Associate Professor of English               and search out to the farthest bound
University of Texas at El Paso                the ore in gloom and deep darkness.
ajfleck at utep.edu                                    The sources of the rivers they probe;
(915) 747-0246                                            hidden things they bring to light.