[Milton-L] Milton and Cheese

Feisal Mohamed f.mohamed00 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 5 11:38:57 EDT 2016

A second attempt at this irresistible link (which turned up as broken for
me in Estelle's original post):
http://www.theguardian.com/books/picture/2016/apr/05/john-milton-made-of-stilton-author-portraits-in-food

The artist's description also worth noting:
“It was very hard to pick one name out of all the suggestions, but –
speaking of cheese – I fell in love with John Stilton. In Norway Milton and
stilton are treated the same: both are enjoyed only by connoisseurs. The
difference between John Milton and John Stilton is the latter is fat,
greasy and sticky. I had a hard time making him. The fridge in my office
now serves as his temporary mausoleum; I suspect his odor will survive him,
perhaps even the fridge.”

I tend to think of Milton as more of a goat-cheese poet.

Best to all,
Feisal