[Milton-L] Adam et Eve

James Rovira jamesrovira at gmail.com
Wed Sep 23 10:13:30 EDT 2015

Thank you for responding, Salwa. That makes sense and could be it. It's
just oddly unfinished compared to the rest of the image: flat, no texture,
and the tops of Eve's fingers are the same color and texture as the field
of color around them.

I'd guess you're right -- it was supposed to be a fruit, but I'd add that he
never finished that detail. It could have been by deliberate choice. That
doesn't seem like his style, but now I want to check around other paintings
too.

Jim R

--
Dr. James Rovira