[Milton-L] Marathon Reading of Paradise Lost

Duran, Angelica A duran0 at purdue.edu
Thu Sep 17 15:55:11 EDT 2015

Dear Shannon,

Sincere thanks for taking the time to share with us. My best to you and your students.

--
Adios,
Angelica Duran

<duran0 at purdue.edu<mailto:duran0 at purdue.edu>>
<http://www.cla.purdue.edu/english/directory/index.aspx?p=Angelica_Duran>

From: <milton-l-bounces at lists.richmond.edu<mailto:milton-l-bounces at lists.richmond.edu>> on behalf of Shannon Reed
Date: Thursday, September 17, 2015 at 3:45 PM
To: John Milton Discussion List
Subject: [Milton-L] Marathon Reading of Paradise Lost

Hello!
Almost two years ago, I wrote to the list that I wanted to do a marathon reading of PL, but had only two weeks to arrange it.
I'm getting ready to teach Paradise Lost again in December, and have been looking back through the archive to find the responses to my initial query.
Paul Yoder, Jameela Lares, Shawn Smith, Angelica Duran, Tim Strzechowski, and Margaret Thickstun (I hope I didn't forget anyone) offered support, materials, suggestions, and (most of all) encouragement.
Thank you so much.
Last time was such a huge hit on campus (even staff, other students, administrators, and other faculty came out to read) that I'm doing the marathon reading again this year, and have made several changes to the plan based on everyone's good suggestions.

So thank you again--I just wanted to take a moment to express my gratitude to the list--and to the archive.

Shannon Reed
Cornell College
Mount Vernon IA