[Milton-L] Early Modern Education and Milton

Butler, Todd Wayne butlert at wsu.edu
Thu Sep 17 13:55:25 EDT 2015

Though it’s not a readily accessible written piece, list members interested in this topic should know of the weekend Folger conference “Theatres of Learning: Education in Early Modern England (1500-1750)” that will be occur in mid-October. The registration deadline has been extended to September 30.

Even if you can’t make it (it’s the same weekend as Milton in Murfreesboro, for example) you might want to check out their provisional program and information, if only to get a sense of who is speaking and the topics:
http://folgerpedia.folger.edu/Theatres_of_Learning_%28conference%29

Best,
Todd

Todd Butler