[Milton-L] forwarded query re. Milton in Max Weber

John Hale john.hale at otago.ac.nz
Fri Sep 11 02:05:33 EDT 2015

?The remark as quoted seems too dismissive for Milton in De Doctrina, who insists more on his own interpretation of Predestination in I. 4 than on rubbishing the whole idea.

There seem to be problems also with the number of stages of  translation and transmission which the quip has gone through.

Watching with interest, though.

John Hale