[Milton-L] Call for Bids: International Milton Symposium 12

Edwards, Karen K.L.Edwards at exeter.ac.uk
Sun Nov 8 10:58:01 EST 2015

International Milton Symposium 12:

Call for Bids

At its meeting during IMS 11 the Standing Committee of the International Milton Symposium instructed me to issue a call for bids to host IMS 12.

It is intended that the symposium will be scheduled for 2018, preferably in the northern-hemisphere summer.

Fully developed bids should be submitted to me, as Word or PDF files, by 1 April 2016. The successful bid will be announced no later than 1 July 2016.

Please note that the International Milton Symposium can offer no financial support.

I shall be happy to respond informally to any preliminary indications of interest and to answer any queries about the process of preparing bids.

Prof. Karen Edwards (k.l.edwards at exeter.ac.uk<mailto:k.l.edwards at exeter.ac.uk>)

Secretary to the Standing Committee

Karen Edwards
Associate Professor of Renaissance Literature
Department of English
University of Exeter
Exeter EX4 4QH
(01392) 264271