[Milton-L] A Penny for the Guy

Carol Barton, Ph.D., CPCM cbartonphd1 at verizon.net
Thu Nov 5 19:07:33 EST 2015

I have located the 2003 article, and sent it on, as promised. Ungracious of
me not to offer it to everyone, but not intentionally so: I just assumed the
active scholars would have access to the YUP Corns edition of the _Milton
Encyclopedia_, but perhaps not. (We all know what happens when we assume!)

If any of you would like to see it, please e-mail me privately at
cbartonphd1 at verizon.net, and I will gladly send it on.

Best to all,

Carol Barton