[Milton-L] A Penny for the Guy

Carol Barton, Ph.D., CPCM cbartonphd1 at verizon.net
Thu Nov 5 17:13:42 EST 2015

I shouldn't have capitalized the "N," Carter; it's the Milton Encyclopedia that Tom Corns edited, rather than the earlier Bill Hunter edition. I submitted 33 articles, I think, and one was on Guy Fawkes. I believe I still have an electronic copy, but not on this notebook. I'll look for it later this evening on my desktop.