[Milton-L] A Penny for the Guy

Carrol Cox cbcox at ilstu.edu
Thu Nov 5 14:17:26 EST 2015

I truly hate all "Conspiracy Theories," and I don't think one should be even
mentioned without _some_ reference to and brief characterization of the
scholars and scholarship which purports to defend such theories. On the
face of it the claim of a conscious conspiracy on the part of James is
absurd.

Carrol