[Milton-L] A Penny for the Guy

Carol Barton, Ph.D., CPCM cbartonphd1 at verizon.net
Thu Nov 5 13:52:05 EST 2015

See the article in the New Milton Encyclopedia, Arlene. Too long a story for this space. It's thought by modern historians, for one quick thing, that James masterminded the whole thing as a PR enhancer, and had Fawkes set up as the supposed instigator. It's a fascinating story, in all of its details.