[Milton-L] "Particular Falls"

Nancy Charlton charltonwordorder1 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 20 16:23:45 EST 2015

I'm thinking through a 2 cents worth on "piey," which oddly enough I was
just looking at in the online M-W, and may finish it between the dailiness
and the beaurtiful weather today. I'm thinkig that when we finish this
thread I'd like to gather it together in one coherent email and send it to
Pattian Rogers, c/o the Georgia Review. Would any conttibutor object, or
wish to be anonymous/

Nancy Charlton