[Milton-L] Milton Intaglios

Horace Jeffery Hodges horacejeffery at gmail.com
Mon Feb 23 16:02:56 EST 2015

I thought that the following email (which I've edited for brevity and
relevance to the Milton List) from Terrance Lindall for the WAH Center's Yuko
Nii Foundation (YNF) might be of interest to some on this list.

The website of the third intaglio below is especially interesting for its
close-ups.

Jeffery Hodges