[Milton-L] Yet once more a Milton Marathon

Schwartz, Louis lschwart at richmond.edu
Mon Feb 16 12:42:54 EST 2015

Just letting people who might be in or near the Richmond, VA area on February 28th know that my seminar students will be hosting a marathon reading of Paradise Lost on Saturday February 28th.

We’ll start at 7:30 pm in the Whitehurst Living Room, in Whitehurst Hall (near the Richmond College Dorms on the University of Richmond campus), The reading will continue through dawn on Sunday morning.

All are welcome to participate. Simply feel free to join the readers’ circle and to stay for all or just part of the night. Bring a copy of the poem, if you have one. Copies will also be available at the reading, if you don’t. Light refreshments (and lots of coffee!) will also be available, but feel free to bring your own food and/or drink to share.

For more information, please contact Louis Schwartz (804)-289-8315 or email: lschwart at richmond.edu<mailto:lschwart at richmond.edu>

Louis Schwartz
Professor of English
Chair, English Department