[Milton-L] Milton's Satan, live

Duran, Angelica A duran0 at purdue.edu
Thu Feb 12 14:41:35 EST 2015

Wow! What a pairing. I definitely will use both webpages when I teach the "ENGL444: Milton” course next.

With fond memories of John Leonard reading some of Satan’s parts (if I am remembering correctly) and Dennis Danielson reading some of Abdiel’s parts (which I know I am remembering correctly) at the 2008 marathon reading associated with the seminar at Stanford dedicated to J. Martin Evans in 2008.

--
Adios,
Angelica