[Milton-L] Milton's Satan, live

Salwa Khoddam skhoddam at cox.net
Thu Feb 12 13:24:02 EST 2015

Jameela,

Brava! This is an excellent way to learn the rhythm of Milton's language,
aurally and through kinetics.

Salwa

Salwa Khoddam PhD

Professor of English Emerita

Oklahoma City University

Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

Email: skhoddam at cox.net

Author of Mythopoeic Narnia: Memory, Metaphor,

and Metamorphoses in C. S. Lewis's The Chronicles

of Narnia