[Milton-L] Another PSC: SPAM e-mail from Charley Durham

Carol Barton, Ph.D., CPCM cbartonphd1 at verizon.net
Sun Aug 30 21:03:07 EDT 2015

Please don't open an e-mail purportedly from Charley with the subject line "my new photos," or click on the provided link. I'm sure he hasn't posted anything on his "match profile": he met his match in Kris years ago!

Best to all,

Carol Barton

Carol Barton, PhD, CPCM

A THOUGHT FOR TODAY:
"The question is," said Alice, "whether you CAN make words mean so many different things." "The question is," said Humpty Dumpty,
"which is to be master -- that's all." -Lewis Carroll, mathematician and writer (1832-1898)