[Milton-L] Last Tango or "to fresh woods, and pastures new"

JCarl Bellinger dionhalic at gmail.com
Fri Aug 28 21:32:51 EDT 2015

As an independent scholar dedicated (for some 35 years) to the study of
Milton and his century I must say that what Hugh Wilson has written here is
quite desperately true:

"Conferences by invitation, and conferences overseas are not adequate
substitutes.  We need an affordable, accessible venue where diverse voices
can be heard..."

I can't swim to Exeter but I can drive to Tennessee.

Carl Bellinger